Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Small Works Series

Title: Untitled
Medium: Acrylic and Patina on Canvas
Size 5"x5"x1.5" ea. canvas
Price: $95
Please visit my online gallery to purchase


My sneak preview of the day is a new SMALL abstract triptych painting I just finished. I'm really excited about my new series of small abstract works on canvas and board. I'll be posting them up this week. I started working on these flirty little guys after getting several requests from clients who were looking for unique art for those smaller, awkward spaces that you find all over your place ....I started realizing that my studio gallery has them too-everywhere-so these are a welcome addition to my environment as well. Working on them has been freeing...waaaay different for me after creating only very large works for several years. I'm having too much fun with them anyways...experimenting, trying new mediums and new techniques without having to worry about committing to an entire huge canvas. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all of these...inspiring
Gregory Morss

Mone' Musel said...

Thank you!