Saturday, June 27, 2009

San Diego

My short escape and first visit to San Diego fulfilled some of my ever longing need to feel the ocean. Anything to escape the sweltering 100 + degree weather we're getting here in Texas. I adore the jagged, earthy sandstone cliffs of La Jolla, framed by a big, broad sky and 70 degree temps, wow. And the pandas and gorillas! California is a real gem...some day I'll spend more time there...I could spend days just taking pictures of the rock formations, wiggling the sand between my toes and getting to know the seals by name.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just moved to Texas and it is beautiful. Yes the weather is really hot, but since I'm anemic, I can handle!Love your blog

_____

http://www.aireeart.com
(check out my art gallery;)

Airee Williams (digital artist)

Daniel Bernard Gray said...

I just stumbled upon your blog (and then your gallery) and like what I saw and read. Nice work!

Nandita Arts said...

oh my gosh it just captivates my eyes! your artwork is something to behold.

love your blog!

__________

http://www.nanditaarts.com
check this original abstract art gallery out too!