Tuesday, June 2, 2009

MYSTIC FALLS - New Painting of The Day

I'm up early today taking photographs of many of my new paintings. The scorching afternoon Texas heat has gotten unbearable already while the mornings are still very pleasant. I enjoy taking photographs of my work outdoors in daylight where you can really see the true colors and nuance.

Here is a sneak peek at my latest abstract landscape work entitled Mystic Falls...available through my online gallery soon. If you look into it, you will get carried into a roaring riverfall that seems to come from somewhere right out of a dream. It's quite mesmerizing...a journey....love the way it turned out but I could never recreate something like this...totally in the moment dance with my subconscious.

Title: Mystic Falls
Size: 72"x36"x1.5 (36"x24" ea. canvas)
Medium: Acrylic on Canvas
Please visit my online gallery to purchase

6 comments:

Gregory ASA said...

Mone,
This piece is amazing. You always amazing us with your ever evolving creative genius.

Mone' Musel said...

Thank you Gregory!

Unknown said...

Your work is stunning!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed viewing all your work. I like the energy and creativity you display. Great stuff.

Nery Granmar said...

Hello... my name is Nery..and i want to know if you are teaching in somewhere...have you a academy of painting or someting like this? ...i would like to learn your technique..my email

nerygm2001@hotmail.com

. said...

Many creative works, I like specially the great original vision of the things that you have. Greetings.